Why We Like The S-Works Torch Narrow Cycling Shoe
If you have a narrow foot, finding a cycling shoe that fits properly can be a struggle. Luckily for you, your search ends with the S-Works Torch Narrow Cycling Shoe. Constructed with an upper material designed for optimal fit and performance and a Body Geometry footbed, this shoe is made to disappear. Using adaptive materials, natural movement of the foot and knee is provided and delivers an immediate power transfer and enhanced efficiency.
- Narrow version of Specialized's newest road cycling shoe
- Constructed with Body Geometry adaptive footbed for disappearing fit
- Asymmetrical heel cup allows for natural knee alignment
- BOA Fit System easily adjusts on the go and reduces pressure points
- Upper material features reinforcement in key zones
- Item #SCQ00V1
- Upper Material
- adaptive materials, zonal reinforcement
- BOA S3 snap-fit system
- body geometry
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3 bolt
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help