Why We Like The Specialized S-Works Torch Cycling Shoe
The S-Works Cycling Shoe is situated as a top-level road racing shoe, among Specialized's winningest line. It features a new upper with key zone reinforcements, an updated lighter construction, and a Body Geometry footbed, all working together to function as one of the most comfortable shoes we've ever ridden with. The inner construction of the S-Works Torch features Body Geometry, a footbed design that has been scientifically tested to increase power and comfort. Specialized achieves this by using Retul biomechanical data to create an asymmetrical heel support for the medial side of the foot, for natural knee alignment.
- Newest model of the winningest footwear in road cycling
- Body Geometry footbed adapts to rider's foot for disappearing fit
- BOA S3-Snap Fit System sits high on foot for compression
- Internal I-Beam ensures stiffness is maintained with lighter carbon plate
- Asymmetrical heel cup provides natural knee alignment
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #SCQ00V0
- Upper Material
- adaptive materials, zonal reinforcement
- BOA S3 snap-fit system
- body geometry
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3 bolt
- Claimed Weight
- 450g (EU42)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 17, 2023
Great shoes from a great company!
- I've put it through the wringer
Enjoying my new Torch and loving it! Big thanks to the crew helping me with my lost package, and expedited the delivery. Shoes made it to my bike fitting appointment. Thanks and great job guys! Really appreciate it ❤️
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help