Why We Like The Specialized S-Works Recon Mountain Bike Shoe
The S-Works series consists of the most advanced biking gear from Specialized, and the S-Works Recon Mountain Bike Shoe achieves the level of mountain performance that cross-country racers demand. As a premier bike shoe, the S-Works Recon is outfitted with a FACT carbon plate—the lightest, stiffest option that Specialized makes—and it's fine-tuned for transferring all our power to the pedal.
- Trail-tackling race shoe perfected for cross-country
- Carbon plate is the lightest, stiffest plate from Specialized
- Dyneema mesh upper bonded between layers of mesh and tough TPU
- PadLock heel ensures a slip-proof fit for increased acceleration
- Body Geometry aligns hip, knees, and feet for boosted power
- BOA S3-Snap dials designed for on-the-fly micro-adjustments
- SlipNot rubber toe and heel with 2-bolt cleat compatibility
- Item #SCQ1WV3
- Upper Material
- Dyneema Mesh, [heel] PadLock
- BOA® Fit System S3-Snap
- Body Geometry
- FACT Carbon
- SlipNot Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.5oz (300g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- cross-country, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help