Select Style & Size
Recon 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
Whether the day ahead has open gravel, winding singletrack, or even some hike-a-bike in store, the Specialized Recon 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoe covers all your bases with a durable, efficient, and comfortable-in-the-dirt design. Courtesy of Specialized's exclusive STRIDE toe-flex technology, this shoe is able to deftly strike the balance of confident, natural movement off the bike and efficient pedaling in the saddle with a stiffness index of 6.0.
Backed by science, the Body Geometry sole and footbed are designed to increase power and efficiency while also reducing your chances of injury by serving up optimal hip, knee, and foot alignment for pump track sessions and all-day XC sufferfests alike. A lifted heel adds even more natural comfort when you're forced to walk sections of the ride, and SlipNot rubber treads on the outsole lock in surefooted traction in case you encounter muddy conditions.
- Comfort-driven MTB shoes for cross-country and trail riding
- Body Geometry construction enhances comfort and efficiency
- Nylon sole blends stiffness with off-bike comfort
- SlipNot rubber tread provides optimal traction on wet terrain
- Three hook-and-loop straps secure an exact fit in seconds
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain bike pedals
- Item #SCQ0085
- hook-and-loop straps
- Body Geometry
- nylon, SlipNot rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [1/2 pair] 331g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?