Why We Like The Jett Single Speed Bike
The Jett Single Speed Bike is designed to conquer the ever-growing challenges that accompany kids' growth spurts. That's why Specialized designed this bike with child-specific touch points that withstand the development of our little shredders. Longer seatposts and adjustable handlebars let us dial in that perfect fit, even as they grow. And, with an all-new A1 aluminum frame, alloy fork, and Pathfinder tires, this bike is one of the lightest on the market so they can pick it up when our hands are full.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- The bike we want for our fast-growing kids
- A1 aluminum frame is super lightweight for carrying
- Pathfinder tires roll over bumps and cracks as needed
- 130mm Bridge saddle and narrower grips for young riders
- Longer seatposts and adjustable handlebars for growth spurts
- Register frame within 90 days for a lifetime warranty
- Item #SCQ00RF