Hotwalk - Kids'
Why We Like The Hotwalk
From tootling around in the driveway to exploring dirt paths, the Hotwalk is the first step for sparking our little one’s love for exploring on two wheels. This push bike lets our tykes start to learn the balance and bike control to ride on their own one day, with parental supervision of course. The integrated foot platforms let them start to balance with their feet up on rolling descents, while the Rhythm Lite Sport tires offer traction from pavement, to gravel, and eventually dirt.
- Push bike lets your little one start their cycling journey
- Aluminum alloy frame construction is durable for seasons of use
- Adjustable handlebar height and angles let the bike grow with them
- Alloy wheels stand up to curb drops and rough-and-tumble use
- 12in wheels are super maneuverable and stable
- Soft grips are easy to grab even for tiny hands
- Register frame within 90 days for a lifetime warranty
- Item #SCQ00LD