Out N About Plus Felt Boot
- Ankle-height boots for chilly and damp weather
- Leather and felt upper is seam-sealed to resist moisture
- Faux shearling lining is luxuriously soft and warm
- EVA footbed is removable and has a fleece topcover
- Rubber midsole provides cushion and rebound
- Vulcanized rubber outsole grips wet surfaces
- Item #SRL00C6
- Q & A
My New Go-To Casual Boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are super cute boots for casual or wet fall outings. They aren't super warm, but warm enough. I've worn them outside walking in the snow and shoveling the driveway. They don't have a whole lot of insulation, so if you are standing in the snow for an exteneded period you'll definitely notice the cold coming through, but in any other condition, they're great. I love the grips on the bottom and they are definitely waterproof. I wear btw 8.5 and 9 and I got the 9 and they fit perfect. They don't have a lot of cushion under the foot, so they weren't super comfortable at first, but after my feet got used to them/they broke in, they feel way better.
If you see these on the site and you're thinking about them, you should go ahead and get them -they fly off the shelves and we can't keep them in stock.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes run small which caused me to have to return so order a size up! Super cute shoe design though and look great with any outfit for the colder weather.