Harlow Chelsea Boot
- Versatile Chelsea boot for wear throughout the fall and spring
- Waterproof uppers provide you with puddle-jumping confidence
- EVA midsole provides nonstop comfort throughout your day
- Rubber soles deliver reliable traction across slick urban surfaces
- Item #SRL00EL
- Q & A
Too hard to put on
And taking off is worse! Once they were on they fit well. Just a little heel slippage. The elastic goring does not stretch much, it is quite hard. But the real problem is the design, I think. I have a pair of black boots from another conpany just like this, and they work fine. I'm so disappointed. I need a more casual, waterproof pair, and I like the minimalist look. Quality of suede and stiching was also a disappointment. Back to the drawing board.
Tight fit at the "neck" of the boot
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These are really cute, but man is it hard to get your foot into them. I'm normally a size 5.5-6 and tried a 6 on these. You need some leverage to get your foot in the top since there is no zipper and they are meant to be snug on top. I returned for fit.