Iceberg dead ahead.
Slip into the Sorel Men's Glacier XT Boot when the world looks like a large iceberg outside your window. This heavy-duty winter boot boasts a waterproof rubber sole that encapsulates your foot in snow-shedding protection, and the textile upper has a PU coating for wind- and water-resistance. Sorel lined this boot in Omni-Heat to reflect body heat back to you, and the ThermoPlus felt insulation is removable to help regulate warmer winter days. Underfoot, the Glacier features a removable Meltdown midsole that adds warmth, and the bonded felt frost plug adds cushy comfort. The vulcanized rubber sole offers long-lasting traction thanks to the aero-trac non-loading tread.
- Heavy-duty winter boot for snowy treks in cities or mountains
- Wind- and water-resistant upper with waterproof rubber paneling
- Removable felt inner boot for insulation
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat
- Removable Meltdown midsole and bonded felt frost plug
- Vulcanized rubber sole with aero-trac non-loading tread
- Item #SRL000E
- Q & A
Ice fishing at -15Â°F. My feet were fine all day.
Perfect for extreme weather
Been using them for ice fishing. Love em.
Great snow boots
We are having a great snow year in Utah and these have been keeping me dry and warm on day trips, ice fishing, and even in the backyard.
Bought a pair for myself and my wife! The fit is perfect and they are very warm and comfortable must have!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These are exactly what I was looking for. They are comfortable, warm, and tall.