Deep-snow pursuits demand the inferno of warmth within the waterproof Sorel Men's Conquest Boot. Slip your foot inside this fortress for your next winter snowshoeing trip, and you'll be blown away by the light weight, indestructible build, and supportive Achilles strap, not to mention the 400g Thinsulate insulation standing guard between your dogs and the bitter cold outside. Go ahead and plow through the deepest drift at full speed—the Conquest's grippy lugged outsole keeps you as surefooted as a mountain goat while the integrated calf gaiter draws tight to lock out snow.
- Rugged snow boot for tackling winter's worst weather
- Waterproof construction protects against deep snow
- Insulated for extra warmth on frigid days
- Cushioning footbed and midsole keep you comfortable
- Multi-directional lugs provide enhanced traction
- Drawcord cinch keeps snow from sneaking in
- Lace closure offers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #SRL00E5
- Q & A
I typically wear a 12 in most everything, but for these I ended up with a 13. Or trust the European sizing, which seems pretty accurate. Nice boots, but I havenât really had a chance to try them yet.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 13 and 14
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
To whom it may concern,
I recently ordered a size 13 boot and Item #SRL00E5 wiggle room was poorly designed. The fornt toes are not within room to fit comfortable and could suffer bone compound/fraction.