Why We Like The Solid Surfboards Stealth Fish Surfboard
Fast, fun, hollow, and soft, however we need to describe the break that day, we know the Solid Surfboards Stealth Fish Surfboard can ride it. This deck boasts a mid rail with a hard edge through the tail for easy and stable paddling, a medium flat rocker that balances maneuverability with forgiveness, and a quad fin setup for traditional performance.
- Surfboard with a streamlined version of a classic retro shape
- BIOflex 2.0 construction is light, flexible, and durable
- Pointed nose and skinny tail adds speed for surfing any wave
- Mid rail with a hard edge offers easier paddling in pounding surf
- Single concave with vee through the tail adds even more speed
- Quad fins allow you to rest easy with a traditional feel
- Item #SMZ000W
- 5ft 4in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 8in, 5ft 10in, 6ft, 6ft 2in
- BIOflex 2.0, EPS core
- medium continuous rocker
- [5ft 4in] 18.75in, [5ft 6in] 2.38in, [5ft 8in] 2.52in, [5ft 10in] 2.62in, [6ft] 20.35in, [6ft 2in] 2.75in
- swallow, fish
- [5ft 4in] 2.25in, [5ft 6in] 2.38, [5ft 8in] 2.52in, [5ft 10in] 2.62in, [6ft] 2.68in, [6ft 2in] 2.75in
- [5ft 4in] 24.8L, [5ft 6in] 27.8L, [5ft 8in] 31.3L, [5ft 10in] 33.9L, [6ft] 36.1L, [6ft 2in] 38.2L
- low rail, hard edge
- Deck Pad
- low VOC resin
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help