Kat-Fu Crew Sock
- You'll be feline fine with these purr-fect cycling socks
- Stretchy fabric wicks sweat and breathes well
- Mesh panels promote a cooling airflow
- Stretch-to-Fit sizing system keeps the fit snug and clingy
- Item #SOC006D
- Q & A
You had me at Kat-Fu
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: s/m
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought these socks because I like fun socks. In the cycling world there are those that like fun socks and we all know there are those that do not. Choose your camp.
If you are a size 8.5 and up you'll want to go large which we don't have so I went small anyway as I had to have them. Also keep these socks away from puppies our new foster fail family member Joan of bark shredded the toes off of my right sock but I still wear them - because - Kat-Fu.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Breathable with a great fit and soft material. Stays tight but not uncomfortable, and haven't had issues with tearing even through a rough ride.