Select style & size:Select options
Ultra-compact and surprisingly powerful.
The Snow Peak GigaPower Auto Ignition Stove is a powerful cooking stove that's incredibly compact, lending itself to thru-hikers and minimalist backpackers. This particular version features a piezo igniter, meaning you won't need a lighter or matches. It features an impressive 10,000 BTU output, boiling one liter of water in as little as five minutes. The twist-to-operate ignition lets you slowly simmer a meal, so you're not forced to scorch your food on full blast.
Fold-out legs provide an even heating surface without worrying about your cooking utensils falling off. It's compatible with the Snow Peak Heatsink (not included) for greater heat retention in especially windy conditions. When you're finished cooking, it compactly folds into the provided box for easier packing. Please note, it operates on mixed fuel canisters (not included) for reliable cooking in low temperatures and high altitudes.
- Powerful, ultra-compact stove for backpacking trips
- 10,000 BTU output boils one liter of water in five minutes
- Piezo ignition doesn't require a lighter or matches
- Twist-to-operate valve adjusts heat for simmering
- Fold-out legs provide an even cooking surface
- Operates on mixed fuel canisters (not included)
- Compactly folds into included carrying case
- Item #SNO005O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This stove was great, but I haven’t only used it once so far. The autoigniter didn’t work for me, but I’ll give it another try before completely writing that part off. It cooked my food quickly, and is so compact, I love it!
The best of the best.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Don't get any other mini-stove. This thing is tiny, easy to use, super hot and super well built. The most legendary stove on the market is legendary for a reason.