Select style & size:Select options
Better than home.
Sleeping in the Snow Peak Amenity Dome 4-Person 3-Season Tent might not be quite as lush as your own bed, but there's nothing like falling asleep to the sound of wind blowing through the tall pine trees above camp. And if the gentle pitter-patter of rain wakes you halfway through the night, don't sweat it, because the Amenity is made with a waterproof fly that protects you and your gear from everything between surprise summer rain showers to expected spring deluges. And if clear, albeit buggy, skies call for a night out under the stars, then simply detach the fly and enjoy the view of the stars from beneath the breathable mesh canopy.
- Car camping tent for spring, summer, and fall trips
- Waterproof fly protects from heavy rain
- Breathable inner mesh canopy for hot nights
- PU-coated floor protects from rivulets of rain
- Large front vestibule provides dry storage space
- Inner mesh pockets keep small essentials secure
- Carrying case, stakes, and repair kit included
- Item #SNO007Y
- Q & A
Weak tent poles, no manufacturer support
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought the tent in may here on backcountry and have used it many time since. Once the tent is up and standing it is great, but putting it up you have to be very careful not to overbend the poles. The third time I used it one pole bend to much. Since then is not straight and has a serious weak spot that I stabilized with the repair kit and tape. I put the tent up very carefully, even with the help of a second person but it still happened. Since then I am trying to get in contact with Snow Peak trying to get a replacement pole. So far all attempts to contact them have been ignored.
Besides the too weak tent poles it is not a bad tent that I still use a lot, but be aware that you are on your own if something breaks.