Why We Like The Smith Squad S Goggles
For a great fit and view, we kit up with the Smith Squad S Goggles. We get that made-for-us feel with the soft foam and responsive frame molding to our face. The semi-rimless design and oversized cylindrical lens give us an unobstructed view of the mountain, while the color- and contrast-enhancing ChromaPop tech ensures we see every variation in the terrain.
- High-tech goggle with a wide view for smaller faces
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens resists impacts and boosts clarity
- ChromaPop tech delivers a vibrant, high-contrast view
- Airflow tech and inner coating to help prevent fogging
- Responsive fit frame automatically delivers a precise fit
- Dual-slide strap for easy adjustment and helmet compatibility
- Includes extra lens to help you adapt to changing conditions
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMIZ9FR
- Carbonic-X, ChromaPopcylindrical
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens, TLT, ChromaPop
- Responsive Fit, 2-layer DriWix foam
- Face Size
- quickfit adjustable, silicone-backed
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- snowboarding, skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 5, 2023
Finally, goggles made for people like me!
I have struggled with goggles and glasses that get pushed down my nose/face by my mountain bike and ski helmets because of my small (short and narrow) face, causing interference in sight and even breathing when they pinch my nostrils. These actually stay put and don't interfere with the placement of my helmet and vice versa. They function great on bluebird days and in snowstorms, for inbound and BC skiing, with temperatures below zero and in higher humidity days. I'd love to have S options for MTB goggles but for now, I'm using these for ski as well for winter MTB riding. They are of the quality and style we've come to expect from Smith.
Originally reviewed on smithoptics.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.