Whether you're headed out for a tour or simply enjoying fresh corduroy at the resort, the Smith Mirage Helmet offers up performance and comfort for all-day shredding. Its lightweight shell combined with a foam liner provides protection without the weight, and the unique honeycomb-looking material, Koroyd, further enhances impact-resistance while keeping the helmet's weight low and promoting ventilation. Multiple vents equipped with an adjustable slider system makes it easy to dump hot air if the day heats up and close the vents again when the temperature drops and the wind starts to whip. The fit is easily adjustable, too, thanks to a dial at the back of the helmet, providing a secure, comfortable feel.
- A comfortable helmet for skiing or riding in variable conditions
- Lightweight construction offers comfortable, breathable protection
- Multiple vents provide adjustable climate control on the ski hill
- Snap-in ear pads can be removed if you're spring skiing
- Dial system lets you adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Item #SMI00MQ