Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Longfin ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses
We locate that lunker in the reeds while protecting our eyes from glare by sliding on the Smith Longfin Polarized Chromapop Sunglasses. The polarized Chromapop lenses cut glare from the water so that you can see any fish that may be lurking in the depths below, while small side shields add protection from annoying glare sneaking in behind your lenses. Additionally, auto-lock hinges work with hydrophilic temple and nose pads to create a secure fit so that you are never scooping your spectacles out of the creek after a big cast.
- Protective and optically advanced glasses for fishing trips
- Polarized Chromapop lenses reduce glare to see through water
- Chromapop increases contrasts to make natural colors stand out
- Megol side shields prevent additional glare
- Medium fit provides protection for most face sizes
- Auto-lock hinges and temple, nose pads fit snugly on your face
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00KK
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.