Select style & size:Select options
Reward your little shred master.
It seems like just yesterday he was floundering down the bunny hill in his rental boots, and now your grom is charging the steeps with more speed and style than you ever had. He's definitely earned some quality gear, and he'll be stoked to rock Smith's Kids' Grom ChromaPop Goggles while he's flying down the hill.
Smith's signature ChromaPop technology enhances all the details around your little shredder, and the spherical lens design maximizes peripheral views. The anti-fog features keep these little goggles crystal clear in a variety of conditions, and the dual-slide strap system is easy to adjust when your grom grows out of that tiny helmet.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- High-tech snow goggles for your ripping grom
- ChromaPop lens enhances detail and color
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Anti-fog technology keeps goggles cloud-free
- Dual-slide strap system is easy to adjust
- Silicone backed strap holds goggles on securely
- Helmet and eyeglass compatible
- Item #SMI00GS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Both the kids have these and they are great. They are darker than most kids goggles so they great on sunny days. No complaints from the kids for being too bright and they love the funky look and fit. Look BA too.
what is the best lens color for night skiing? Yellow ?? Which smith product would be the best goggle for a 10 yr old boy