Why We Like The Smith Blazer Goggles
For the best view on the hill, we pull on the Smith Blazer Goggles. The minimalist frame and cylindrical lens widen our window, while the moisture-wicking foam, active ventilation, and fog-fighting inner lens ensure whiteouts and sweat don't cloud our vision.
- High-tech goggle for ripping the resort and backside powder
- Impact-resistant cylindrical lens delivers a wide and clear view
- Inner lens is treated for ultimate fog-fighting performance
- Flexible frame and moisture-wicking foam adjust to your face
- Wide, silicone-backed, dual-slide strap for a stay-put fit
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with Smith helmets
- Comfortably fits medium-sized faces
- See size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMIZ9H5
- Responsive Fit Frame, two-layer DriWix face foam
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x Lens
- Technical Features
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens, Airflow ventilation
- Face Size
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help