Select style & size:Select options
Streets and fishing holes.
Smith certainly styled the Barra Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses for the streets, there's no doubt about that, but subtle undertones really optimize these lenses for fishing. The Chromapop lenses filter two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and popping colors. The skies will look bluer, the grass greener, and the lake will be all the more beautiful when you pull a rainbow trout out of the water. Smith treated the backside of each lens to reduce glare when you're fishing away from the sunlight.Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lifestyle and fishing-worthy performance play with these sunglasses
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Megol nose and temple pads maintain a secure fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00JF
- Q & A
Frame color off
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These glasses are awesome. The optics are great. I love the Chromapop lenses. But, I was disappointed in the frame color. I ordered the Matte Forest frame and was expecting a more green color with grey ear pieces. What I received was essentially grey frames with grey ear pieces. The picture Smith offers does not accurately represent the product in my opinion.