Select a Size
Select a Color
Altus MIPS Helmet
Shred the slopes in safety and confidence with the Smith Altus protecting your noggin with some serious engineering wizardry. The Aerocore construction, with Koroyd cylinder patterning, absorbs and converts kinetic energy should you misjudge your skills, while also delivering increased airflow and reduced weight. Combined with the ultra-light in-mold construction, the medium reaches a barely-there 450-grams that helps you keep your head up and alert when tackling those steeper drop-ins. Climate control and ten vents add to the thermal control you’ll have from dawn to dusk.
Creature comforts like the VaporFit system and audio compatible ear pads keep you relaxed on the runs and while waiting in line for the lift. And to top it off, this Altus comes with the added protection of the well-known MIPS system.
- Ultra-light lid for your snowboarding and ski sessions
- Impact cylinders and MIPS increase safety and impact protection
- Advanced fit system and removable ear pads keep you comfortable
- Anti-bacterial lining keeps it hospitable during intense runs
- Adjustable ventilation regulates heat build up on mixed weather days
- Item #SMIZ9AI
- Impact Foam
- Aerocore, Koroyd
- Audio Compatible
- 10 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 450g
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?