Why We Like The Smartwool Smartloft Jacket
The Smartloft Jacket is built with mindful materials in the right places to keep us warm and dry during our energetic days in cool weather. A weather-resistant, insulated chest panel helps us maintain core warmth, while the merino knit sleeve and back material optimizes mobility and airflow for active comfort.
- Performance jacket for high-output outdoor activities
- Wind- and water-resistant chest for head-on protection
- Chest panel is insulated with partially recycled wool
- Merino wool throughout is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Thumbholes provide a secure, active fit and added coverage
- Zippered hand pockets secure keys and phone while jogging
- Item #SWLZ8S2
- Responsible Collection
- [chest face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment [chest lining] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester [back, sleeves] 100% merino wool
- [chest, 60g] 50% recycled/reclaimed wool, 38% wool, 12% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 24in
- [external] 2 zippered hand [internal] 1 chest
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 12oz
- running, hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help