Select a Size
Select a Color
Smartloft 60 Hoodie Vest
Get ready for vest weather with the Smartwool Women's Smartloft 60 Hoodie Vest. Filled with Smartwool's lightest-weight insulation, this piece is designed for high-output activities in mild conditions, and layers seamlessly under a heavier jacket or shell for versatile warmth when the temperature drops. The outer material is water- and wind-resistant, meaning you won't feel unprepared if you get caught out in a light storm. Stretchy merino panels on the sides of the vest promote range of motion, and deliver breathability so you don't overheat when you're working hard.
- Warm vest for layering or standalone wear
- Lightweight wool insulation traps body heat for dependable warmth
- Merino panels provide range of motion and breathability
- Water- and wind-resistant fabric fends off light flurries and chilly gusts
- Item #SWL013H
- [shell] 100% nylon, [panels] 100% merino wool
- 88% wool, 12% polyester
- 2 hand, 1 interall zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
I love this vest, low profile for a "puffy" vest, warm, slimming even in white. Great for athletic build.
December 21, 2019
Close but not a good fit for Petite Gal
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
I have other SmartWool tops that fit me well (as a Petite), and was hopeful for this vest - but it is just a bit too long and thus tight across the hips. I could zip it, but it caused the vest to push upward and balloon up around the waist and chest. Bummer, sending it back.