Smartloft 150 Jacket
Head into the backcountry via a frost covered hiking trail or on a fresh snow covered skin track in the Smartwool Smartloft 150 Jacket. This mid-layer jacket boasts wool insulation that is packable, maintains loft when wet, and lets you breathe when you start working up a sweat. This allows you to leave this jacket on even when you are working hard, which keeps the nylon outer in a good place to fight off light precipitation and wind as you head towards the summit.
- Hardworking insulator for layering systems and standalone use
- DWR treated nylon outer fights off light rain and wind
- Recycled wool insulation is packable, warm, and breathable
- Merino lining wicks moisture off your body for enhanced comfort
- Extra durable shoulder patches hold up to abuse from backpacks
- A wide variety of pockets keep your hands free while you explore
- Item #SWL01LG
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [side panels, sleeves] 48% merino wool, 44% polyester, 8% elastane
- 88% recycled wool, 12% polyester
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.68oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
Does this jacket have a compression sack or pocket? What size does it compress down to?