Why We Like The Smartwool Ski Targeted Cushion Extra Stretch OTC Sock
It is hard to put a finger on what we look for most in a ski and snowboard sock, all we know is the Smartwool Ski Targeted Cushion Extra Stretch OTC Sock seems to check all of the boxes. The wool blend offers the warmth and moisture control we demand, while the targeted cushion ensures a precise fit while limiting fatigue. Finally, the extra stretch holds everything in place so that we never have to think about our socks on hill.
- Ski and snowboard socks with extra stretch for extra performance
- Wool blend wicks moisture, controls temperature, fights odors
- Over-the-calf height offers plenty of coverage in a winter boot
- Strategic padding limits fatigue while ensuring a precise fit
- Virtually seamless toes prevent rubbing and chafing
- Mesh venting helps dump excess heat when temperatures rise
- Item #SWLZ93V
- Responsible Collection
- 55% merino wool, 33% recycled nylon, 10% nylon, 2% elastane
- skiing, snowboarding, Nordic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help