Why We Like The Smartwool Ski Targeted Cushion Extra Stretch OTC Sock
The Smartwool Ski Targeted Cushion Extra Stretch OTC Sock provides warmth, breathability, and the targeted cushioning we need to ride first chair to last. The Merino wool blend features natural moisture-wicking properties to keep our feet dry and comfortable, while Indestructawool technology and Shred Shield technology enhance durability to reduce wear and tear. These over-the-calf socks also feature extra stretch in the calf to accommodate those with larger calf muscles, as well as the 4 Degree elite fit system for a performance oriented fit.
- Stay warm and comfortable on the mountain with these over-the-calf socks
- Built with a mixture of Merino wool, recycled nylon, and elastane
- Cushioned in key targeted areas for all-day riding or skiing comfort
- Extra stretch enhances the fit to accommodate bigger calf muscles
- The 4 Degree elite fit system provides a more dialed-in fit
- Long lasting durability and reduced wear and tear delivered by superior technologies
- Item #SWLZ93U
- Responsible Collection
- 56% merino wool, 31% recycled nylon, 11% nylon, 2% elastane
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help