Why We Like The Smartwool Ski Full Cushion Snowpocalypse Pattern OTC Sock
From fresh pow to crusty corduroy, the Smartwool Ski Full Cushion Snowpocalypse Pattern OTC Sock keeps comfort high. With padding all around, this pair helps relieve the pressure and soften the chatter, while the performance fit and wide welt prevent bunching and slipping, and the merino fibers hold in the heat even when wet.
- Heavyweight over-the-calf sock for icy groomers, deep fluff, and big air
- Merino wool blend manages temp, moisture, and odors
- Full cushion construction helps dampen vibrations
- Virtually seamless toe minimizes bulk and friction
- Shred Shield and Indestructawool tech increase durability
- Performance fit won't shift and bunch as you move
- Wide welt gives a comfortable, slip-free fit
- Item #SWLZ93Q
- merino wool, nylon, elastane
- over-the-calf, 13in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 11, 2023
Always love my Smartwool!
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love these cozy socks!
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help