PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock
The PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock gives you maximum warmth without the bulk, and its Indestructawool yarns promise to wrap around your feet with a durability that seems impossible considering their soft, stretchy feel. The breathable mesh venting and supportive 4 Degree elite fit should all but erase that horrible wet-cotton feeling you've managed to repress for all of these years.
- Ultra-thin and light winter socks for a high-performance fit
- Merino blend wicks moisture and resists odors for daily use
- Mesh zones boost breathability in key areas to keep things dry
- Indestructawool technology helps hold up during 100 day seasons
- Shred Shiel technology reduces wear at the toes
- Virtually seamless toe reduces chafing and uncomfortable rubbing
- Over-the-calf height offers coverage for all kinds of winter boots
- Item #SWLZ88C
- 55% merino wool, 41% nylon, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help