Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ski smarter and warmer.
Shred with confidence from head to your toes with the Smartwool PhD Ski Light Elite Pattern Sock. With cushioning in all the right places, like on your shin, this sock knows exactly what you need while you ride. The elite fit offers ventilation in places skiers need it most, so you can be confident that you won't get too stuffy on the slopes.
- Warm ski socks for careening untouched slopes
- Over-the-calf height keeps socks tall while you cruise
- Seamless toe closure prevents irritation
- Ventilation keeps feet from getting too hot
- Cushioning comforts foot for all day wear
- Item #SWL00XG
- Q & A
These socks are for when you have started to pack your boots out, but they are still pretty new. They have minimal cushioning on the toe and shin, so still help you stay warm, and help with that play. The wick great, and the patterns are a plus.