Pairs well with a PR.
Gear up for race day with your Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro Socks. These lightweight running socks offer durability, comfort, and breathability, all while keeping a minimalist profile that you'll forget you're even wearing. The merino wool offers natural odor resistance, and the hint of elastane provides a comfortable stretch that won't feel constricting.
- Lightweight running socks for crushing races
- Wool and synthetic blend is soft and durable
- Seamless toe eliminates chafing
- Hint of elastane for a comfortable stretch
- Mesh venting lets your feet breath
- Made in the USA
- Item #SWL010A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
great feel and comfort
Great running sock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My favorite running sock. Does not slip down into my shoe while running, but I don't know what others will experience. Super comfy, and doesn't smell.
Comfy, durable, and do not smell as much as cotton. I love these socks
Comfy, Durable, Worth it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wore these socks for 2 weeks in Colombia, I've been running in them more times than I can remember. They kept my feet dry and comfortable through all of it.
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood