Cum Laude in coziness.
Earning honors for its moisture-wicking coziness, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock makes easy work of demanding summer hikes and grueling trail runs. It's designed with a women's-specific fit, meaning it'll feel like a glove around your feet with its narrower profile. The virtually seamless toe eliminates the scratchy, irritating feel of traditional socks, especially when you're wearing tight-fitting running and hiking shoes.
The merino wool blend and mesh venting work harmoniously to regulate foot temperature, drawing moisture off your feet for rapid evaporation as you begin to sweat. Another benefit of merino wool is its superior softness, which won't become itchy or stiff after washing, subsequently meaning your feet will stay comfortable for hours on the trail. It's also naturally resistant to funky microbe growth, lending hours of continuous freshness, even when you're sweating profusely in hot weather.
- Stretchy, breathable, comfy socks for demanding hikes
- Women's-specific fit hugs your foot like a glove
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and prevents odor
- Light cushioning reduces fatigue from harsh terrain
- Ventilation zones for enhanced breathability
- Virtually seamless toe eliminates irritation
- Item #SWL00NA