PhD Nordic Medium Pattern Sock
When you're gliding through snow-covered woods your mind is perfectly at peace, so why not give that same luxury to your feet? Nirvana is no farther than your local Nordic trails with the Smartwool PhD Nordic Medium Pattern Sock. Designed for long days spent far away from fires and heating systems, this sock is made with a cozy merino wool blend that'll keep your feet perfectly warm in chilly weather. And thanks to the natural temperature-regulating qualities of merino wool, along with the built-in mesh ventilation zones, your feet won't overheat when you start to really pick up the pace. Add in medium cushioning for extra comfort and you'll be so relaxed you might just stay out there all day.
- Balance comfort and performance with this Nordic skiing sock
- Merino wool blend boasts a stretchy and durable construction
- Mesh ventilation zones boost breathability for speedy workouts
- Medium cushioning delivers and added dimension of comfort
- Indestructawool construction ensures long lasting durability
- Natural anti-odor properties keep things fresher in between washes
- Item #SWL017C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A fantastic winter athletic sock. warm, and comfy without losing any support.