When you can't choose, combine.
The natural benefits of wool can't be ignored, but synthetics are still the most effective moisture-wicking fabrics on the market today, making the choice between the two materials a bit of a toughie. Well, you don't have to choose between the two with the Smartwool Men's PhD Light Long-Sleeve Shirt. Made with a high performing blend of merino wool and polyester, the PhD Light shirt combines the temperature regulating, anti-odor prowess of merino wool with the moisture-wicking capabilities of polyester, making it a great shirt for any high-aerobic pursuit.
- A soft, cozy crew long-sleeve for wearing in cooler weather
- Merrow seams offer soft comfort and minimize chafing
- Thumholes add extra coverage to arms
- Merino wool offers natural anti-odor properties
- Item #SWL00TT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Another high quality and well fitting merino piece from Smart wool. Thumb holes are awesome, the "mesh" is plenty thick but does offer some good ventilation. Cut is a little long, which I like as it allows me to tuck in to my pants to seal in the warmth. I am 6'5 , 200lbs and the XL is spot on
What's the back length from collar to hem please?