Not Today, Marmots.
- A lightweight and super-soft baselayer for three-season adventuring
- Merino wool blend is ridiculously soft, comfortable, and durable
- Slim fit and wrapped side seams are flattering and easy-to-layer
- Raglan sleeves stay comfortable under pack straps
- Item #SWL00RS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought these as a gift and know the recipient was extremely happy with them. They keep them toasty warm and are very satisfied with the marino material. They are a slim fit, as most baselayers run.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered what I thought was exactly the same shirt from another store and it
fit nicely. Same description, but this baselayer top was a much slimmer cut and did not fit.
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 150 Women's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood
Cannot get enough SmartWool!
A great basic baselayer. Merino wool makes for the BEST baselayers and this shirt doesn't disappoint. It is long enough to tuck into baselayer bottoms or your snowpants so you definitely don't get a gap of exposed skin which is a HUGE plus.