Why We Like The Smartwool Intraknit Merino Insulated Jacket
The longer our adventures go, the stronger the Smartwool Intraknit Merino Insulated Jacket gets. The warm mid-layer utilizes Intraknit technology to simultaneously move sweat away from our body and keep us feeling toasty. The slight stretch of the fabric makes it ideal for high-output activity, allowing us to move naturally while maintaining a comfortable fit. The classic zip-up construction lends itself to pretty much any outdoor discipline we can imagine, and the Merino lining ensures that we can wear it day after day without worry of wrinkling up passing noses.
- Cozy mid-layer to stay comfortable on adventures big and small
- DWR coating repels light rain and snow to keep us feeling fresh
- Intraknit technology easily combines insulation and ventilation
- Articulated shoulders and elbows allow freedom of movement
- Hand pockets allow us to keep quick snacks close by
- Merino wool lining offers lightweight, anti-odor comfort
- Regular fit allows room to move without the bulk
- Item #SWLZ94Z
- Responsible Collection
- [front] 100% recycled nylon, [back torso, sleeve] 65% recycled polyester, 35% merino wool, [lining] 47% recycled merino wool, 37% recycled polyester, 13% recycled nylon, 3% elastane
- 92% recycled merino wool, 8% polyester
- 2 zippered hand
- natural attribute of merino wool
- hike, ski, snowboard, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help