Select Style & Size
IntraKnit Merino 250 Thermal Bottom
- Baselayer bottom that flexes across winter activities
- Knit articulation for a full range of motion on- or off-piste
- Merino material dries quickly for high-intensity workouts
- Strategically arrayed mesh ventilation helps prevent overheating
- Item #SWL01KW
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2020
I ordered the Smartwool Intraknit 250 1/4” zip, and have only been wearing it a couple of weeks. I love the way this thing feels on me! It also does not “bind” me up and allows full freedom of movement. Soft soft soft, and does its primary function of keeping me warm. It beats my synthetics hands down. They are on the pricey side, which is its only downside, but still I feel they are worth the added expense. I plan on getting a couple more pair to give me a total of three. So comfortable I even prefer it over my other clothes, and during the winter people may think it’s the only top I own. I have not worn it long enough to comment on the durability, but it seems to be a quality garment. I will be recommending it to family and friends.
February 8, 2020
Great Thick Base Layer for Cold Days
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 190 lbs
I got this for skiing and winter mountaineering when it is extra cold. It is just the right extra thick base layer. The quality is amazing and feels very warm.