Why We Like The Smartwool Intraknit Bikini
For coverage that won't dig or bunch, we pull on the Smartwool Intraknit Bikini. The blend of merino and performance fibers wicks away moisture and dries off quick to keep us feeling fresh when we're bagging peaks and sending projects, while the low-rise slim fit hugs our curves just right to sit discreetly beneath our joggers.
- Do-it-all bikini brief for crag, trail, gym, and town
- Performance merino blend manages moisture, temp, and odors
- Seamlessly knit mesh for support, comfort, and breathability
- Item #SWLZ8XF
- 39% merino wool, 39% Tencel lyocell, 15% nylon, 7% elastane
- bikini brief
- natural attribute of merino wool
- hiking, camping, backpacking, climbing, training, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2023
Nice fabric but very cheeky
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
I was looking for something that would be good on the trail. I have the matching bra and love it for moisture management. I usually wear Patagonia active briefs that honestly are more like a bikini, so thought these would work, but the cut is very cheeky and they just don’t stay in place for active pursuits, which defeats the purpose.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help