Why We Like The Smartwool Active Fleece Glove
When temperatures dip but we still have a high-output adventure in our future, we rock the Smartwool Active Fleece Glove. The double-knit wool blend found on these gloves actively pull sweat off of our hands, while the insulation in the back of the hand traps just enough warmth, and the palm grip ensures we can hold onto everything from out dog's leash to nordic poles.
- Lightweight gloves designed for warm digits while moving
- Wool blend wicks moisture while it controls temperature
- Reinforced palm provides impressive grip and durability
- Touchscreen technology keeps you connected to your data
- Low-profile cuff slips under sleeves of any size
- Item #SWLZ92E
- 47% polyester, 38% merino wool, 15% elastane
- Palm Grip
- 69% nylon, 31% polyurethane
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, index
- hiking, running, nordic skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 8, 2023
Love the weight
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been using these for ice skating, and they are a great weight for indoor ice arenas where you're a little active but not moving enough to keep the hands warm.
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help