The Debbie Vest
From casual nordic tours to your daily commute, the Skhoop Debbie Vest provides comfort and style. It features a mid-thigh cut that wears well with leggings, and a low profile fit that you can easily layer beneath a shell.
- Insulated mid-length vest for cool weather pursuits
- Synthetic fill provides reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Hood and mid-thigh cut offers extra coverage on cold days
- Elastic edging traps your heat and keeps the chill out
- Two-way front zipper ensures versatile wear and mobility
- Secure pockets keep your small valuables safe
- Slim fit is easy to layer beneath a protective shell
- Item #OOPC00G
- [face fabric] 100% nylon mini ripstop, DWR finish
- 60g synthetic (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hadn
- fixed, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- casual, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
October 18, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
This is the best piece of outerwear I own. I wear it for everything- walking my dog, hiking, x-country skiing, camping, and travelling. I have it in the black color and it goes with everything. I also like that it is synthetic fill, because it's not too bulky and it is still pretty warm. I need it in another color now!