Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Fishing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
There you are happily fishing from the shore when suddenly dark clouds appear in a matter of minutes. Don't worry—just pull the Simms Men's Waypoints Pant out of your pack for lightweight and convenient rain protection. A waterproof and breathable construction protects you from wet weather without making you overheat on warmer days. The adjustable elastic waist makes it easy to pull on over your other layers, and 18-inch zippers at the cuffs fit over bulky rain boots when the occasion calls for it. Plus, this pant is lightweight and packable, so there's no reason not to keep a pair tucked away in your fishing pack.
- Lightweight and packable rain protection
- 2.5-layer nylon fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Packs into own back pocket for convenient storage
- Zippered hand pockets secure fishing essentials
- Elastic waist fits easily over layers
- Zippered hem opening fits over rain boots
- Simms products are the choice of professional fishing guides
- Item #SMM009U
- 2.5-layer nylon, 10K/5K waterproofing
- 2 hand zip, 1 back
- elastic with drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- 8.8 oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2018
What’s the inseam for Medium size?
November 11, 2018
Hey Alex, The inseam for the medium is 31 inches! Hope this helps, Henry