Vapor Elite Jacket
Wild steelhead, native bull trout, and mice-sipping rainbows don't come to net easily. In fact, you'd better be prepared to spend a good amount of time bushwhacking through soggy riparian zones in the pissing rain if you plan on hooking into aggressive char and drool-worthy salmonids, and that's where the Simms apor Elite Jacket comes in. Made with a three-layer Gore-Tex shell and a C-Knit backer, the Vapor isn't just waterproof, it's also lighter and more breathable than standard Gore-Tex shells. Simms designed this jacket with packability in mind, so you're not going to find a lot of needless features, but you will find two hand pockets, a zippered chest pocket for your go-to fly box, and a three-point adjustable hood that will remain in place when the winds have made it next to impossible to make a decent cast.
- Storm-bucking fishing shell for endless dry comfort at the water
- 3-layer Gore-Tex maintains waterproof, breathable protection
- Regular fit provides room for layering
- Adjustable, tuckaway hood customizes your level of protection
- Water-resistant zippered pockets keep cash, phone, and keys safe
- Item #SMM00H5