Select style & size:Select options
Tributary Wading Boot
Confident footing is imperative for presenting flies well when you're in the water. The Simms Tributary Wading Boot can help you find a good spot in the river and maintain confidence in your casting. This rubber-soled boot conforms to the rocks underfoot, and is compatible with studs for additional traction if you find you need it. The upper is made from a fast-drying synthetic material which helps you hike without excess weight, and a neoprene lining that provides insulation for your extremities.
- Wade boot combines quality with simplicity
- Synthetic upper dries quickly once out of the water
- Neoprene lining for comfort and insulation
- Rubber outsole is grippy yet flexible
- Stud-compatibility for extra traction when you need it
- Rubber toe cap defends toes against stubbing
- Item #SMM00I5
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Q & A
What is the width? If there's only one width how do they run?