Brave blowing rain and heavy winds on the river, lake, or ocean in the Simms Transom Jacket. This bad weather fishing jacket boasts a Gore-Tex 3-layer shell that fights rain and wind while allowing you to breathe and release excess heat so that you can stay focused on fishing. When the wind really starts whipping you can pull up the stowable hood with a built in visor so that you can continue reeling in that lunker you have on the line. Finally multiple pockets keep your hands free and two kill switch attachments help you stay safe while ripping your boat around the water.
- Fishing specific jacket built to keep you on the water
- Gore-Tex laminate seals out precipitation, wicks perspiration
- Stowable hood with visor brim helps keep water off of your face
- Shingled cuff blocks water from sneaking into your wrists
- Strategically placed reflective materials allow you to stay visible
- Multiple pockets hold important items nearby all day long
- Item #SMM00H3
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] tricot
- visor, storable
- 2 hands zippered, 1 chest zippered
- Watertight Cuffs
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 1, 2020
What is the denier of the transom jacket?
January 14, 2020
Unfortunately Simms has not released any info detailing the denier of this jacket. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!