A/C for your legs.
When the August heat starts to discourage you from fishing, crank up your comfort levels with the Simms Men's Superlight Zip-Off Pant. A lightweight fabric helps you handle hot weather while shielding your skin from the sun, and when the heat's still too much, the lower legs zip off to turn this pant into a pair of shorts.
- Lightweight pants adapted for summer fly fishing
- Zip-off design converts pants to shorts for wading
- Inseam gusset allows legs to move freely while hiking
- Cor3 technology protects from harmful UV rays
- Item #SMM00DX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Bought them to go fishing on sunny days under the heat and they waork perfect, light and very confortable