Select style & size:Select options
Keep your cool on the water.
Evaporative cooling is highly effective, and it can especially help your perceived temperature level when you use it on your face and neck. The Simms Sungaiter Cool is a lightweight way to protect yourself from the sun in multiple ways. UPF 50 blocks out dangerous rays, while the SolarFlex fabric breathes and moves with you. There are laser-cut holes for extra airflow, and for the real scorchers you can dunk the entire gaiter in the water to drop the surface temperature up to 30 degrees.
- Neck gaiter for hot fly fishing adventures
- SolarFlex fabric is breathable and flexible
- UPF 50 protects you from the sun's harmful rays
- Coolcore technology drops the surface temperature when wet
- Laser-cut holes for maximum airflow
- Item #SMM00CR
- Q & A
Perfect for the Tropics
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Paired with a hat and a high collar fishing shirt, this sungaiter is perfect for keeping the sun off your neck and ears. Just as important, it also keeps the bugs from biting as well.
The holes around the nose are great for venting out your breathing to keep your sunglasses from fogging up as well. Another great product from Simms perfect for fly fishing in the tropics or the jungle.
What is the difference between the "simms sungaiter" and the "sungaiter cool"? Besides 10 bucks...