Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Prodry Jacket
Sometimes we'd rather take a dark and stormy day over a hot and sunny one, and when those days roll around we bring along the Simms ProDry Jacket for a little foul-weather fishing. Simms built the ProDry to keep working professionals out on the water all day, so you'd better believe it'll work well for you, too. The jacket is equipped with a GORE-TEX Pro three-layer shell for top-shelf protection from rain, and it maintains an excellent level of breathability, so you won't feel all damp and dewy by the end of the day.
The three-point adjustable hood shields your face from slanting rains, and the YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers seal out any moisture that would otherwise seep through. Since those rainy days usually produce more fish than the clear and sunny ones, you'll be releasing quite a few fish when you wear this jacket, so the watertight Dry Cuff sleeve closures are a feature you'll appreciate. And since your hands will be pretty cold after you release those big old salmonids, two zippered hand pockets are a welcome companion when its time to switch out flies.
- Rain jacket designed specifically for fishing in foul weather
- GORE-TEX Pro is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Regular fit allows room for easy layering
- Three-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Watertight cuffs and YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers seal out wetness
- Three-point adjustable hood stays secure in windy situations
- Reflective Simms logo enhances your visibility
- Item #SMMF07H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.