Select a Size
Select a Color
If you'd rather take a dark and stormy day over a hot and sunny one, then arm yourself with the Simms ProDry Jacket when you head out for a little foul-weather fishing. Simms built the ProDry to keep working professionals out on the water all day, so you'd better believe it'll work well for you, too. The jacket is equipped with a Gore-Tex Pro three-layer shell for top-shelf protection from rain, and it maintains an excellent level of breathability, so you won't feel all damp and dewy by the end of the day.
The three-point adjustable hood shields your face from slanting rains, and the YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers seal out any moisture that would otherwise seep through. Since those rainy days usually produce more fish than the clear and sunny ones, you'll be releasing quite a few fish when you wear this jacket, so the watertight Dry Cuff sleeve closures will be a feature you'll appreciate. And since your hands will be pretty cold after you release those big old salmonids, two zippered hand pockets will be a welcome companion when its time to switch out flies.
- Rain jacket designed specifically for fishing in foul weather
- Gore-Tex Pro is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Regular fit allows room for easy layering
- Three-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Watertight cuffs and YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers seal out wetness
- Three-point adjustable hood stays secure in windy situations
- Reflective Simms logo enhances your visibility
- Item #SMMF07H
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-Layer), [face fabric] 40D nylon, [accents] 70D nylon
- 3-point adjustable Storm Hood
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- fully sealed
- Watertight Cuffs
- DryCuff sleeve closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2020
Hello, is this jacket 40d and 70d fabric as you say, or 70d and 80d fabric as Simms site says? Previous model surely was 40d+70d.