Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Prodry Bib Pant
When nasty weather is pretty much a guarantee, so are wide open waters and crowd-free rivers. In times like these, you can rely on the Simms ProDry Bib Pant to keep you dry as you get your boat into your favorite piece of water. These nearly bombproof bibs are made with a top-of-the-line Gore-Tex Pro shell, have fully taped seams, and have an ultra durable face fabric with 70-denier nylon reinforcements placed in high wear areas. Since staying dry from the inside is just as important as it is from the outside, the ProDry Bibs are equipped with full-length two-way ventilation zips, so you can cool down quick once things heat up. Large pockets at the thighs are big enough to hold a couple of large fly boxes, while tool sleeves secure your expensive pliers when they're not in use. Lower leg hem lifters allow the length of the hems to be quickly adjusted, so they don't wear out too soon.
- Burly fishing bibs for reliable protection on the water
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides waterproof and breathable protection
- Active cut allows you to move freely and leaves room for layers
- Articulated knees with stretch fabric enhance freedom of movement
- Mesh non-slip suspenders adjust for a comfortable fit
- Full-length water-resistant front zip keeps weather out
- Full-length side zips help you regulate temperature
- Large front thigh pockets provide quick access to gear
- Item #SMMF07G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.