Intruder BiComp Shirt
When it comes to fishing gear, you only accept the best in performance. So why wouldn't you do the same for your clothes? The Simms Men's Intruder Bicomp Shirt is designed to excel when you're out on the water. Its durable fabric can withstand the rigors of the trail, and it wicks sweat and dries quickly to keep you comfortable. Knit side panels allow freedom of movement when casting or rowing. Zippered chest pockets give you a convenient spot to stash your flybox, and a chamois on the inside bottom hem lets you clear off your shades when they get smudged.
- Performance shirt designed with fishing in mind
- Quick-drying, sweat-wicking, and durable fabric
- UPF 30 sun protection shields skin from UV rays
- Anti-odor treatment wards off funky smells
- Zippered chest pockets are flybox-compatible
- Chamois inside bottom hem for wiping sunglasses
- Simms products are trusted by professional guides
- Item #SMM009W
- polyester with COR3 technology
- 2 fly box-compatible zippered chest
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2021
Sleeves are too short
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 230 lbs
I bought an XXL, which is baggy on me, but I think the sleeves are 3 inches too short: if I reach my arms straight out in front of me, the sleeves ride up my arms. Maybe that's intentional: I notice that if I reach down as if to hold a fish, the sleeves also ride up my arms, which means the sleeves won't get wet. I tried moving my arm in a casting motion, and the sleeve doesn't ride up my arm while doing that, so the sleeve length is fine for casting. I haven't decided whether I will return this shirt yet. In dress shirts, I always buy the longest sleeve size. I hope that helps! Edit: I ordered an XL, and the sleeves didn't seem any shorter, and the shirt still fits loosely. I am going to keep the XL.