Select Style & Size
A little extra.
You normally feel fairly confident when wading in felt boots, but for some situations you just need a little more. Use the Simms 20-Puck HardBite Stud Felt to gain a little more traction when the current is strong and you need to focus on casting, not on your feet. These durable studs have welded carbide pellets to grip varied slippery terrain, and have been zinc-plated to enhance their durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Studs for additional traction in felt wading boots
- Zinc-plated, 45+ Rockwell hard screws resist corrosion
- Welded carbide pellets increase traction
- 0.25in hex head fits any 0.25in bit
- Made in the USA
- Item #SMM00DE
- HardBite (zinc-plated)
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?