Select style & size:Select options
Effortlessly slice through fishing line and leaders with the Simms Guide Nipper. This nipper is constructed from 6061-T6 machined aluminum for robust durability, complete with stainless steel cutters for cutting through monofilament line and fluoro leaders. Its compact, pocket-sized design fits in your vest pocket or pack on the water.
- Cuts through fishing line and leaders
- Machined aluminum with stainless steel cutters
- Pocket-sized design for easy travel and storage
- Based in Bozeman, Montana, Simms is a favorite among pro guides and avid fly fishermen
- Item #SMM009Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Nice product, I like to carry it on my key chain.
Durable and works well, a must have.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Calling all fishermen and fisherwomen.... this Simms Nipper is a must have. It is small and compact so it fits in your pocket or on a key chain. Just do yourself a favor and add this to your collection, you wont regret it.
How do you change the blade on this new version of the Simms nippers? There is not a Phillips head screw, just seems flat.